Are you inspired to lead, learn, grow and make a difference? You've reached the right place.
At Dreamguy’s Technologies, its people are the growth of the organization. The company provides a collabrative work environment for every individual that encourages initiative, sense of professional fulfillment and willingness to learn. Intellectual capital is accorded prime importance and inputs are encouraged across all levels. Innovation, drive to excel, professionalism and continuos learning from the core of our corporate culture.
Dot Net Developer
- 5 years Software Development experience.
- 2 years Experience with Evoq CMS (DotNetNuke framework).
- Experience with HTML and CSS.
- Experience with Angular 2+.
- Experience with developing apps on .Net Framework.
- Experience with Working on Evoq CMS (Also known as .Net nuke framework).
- Experience with integration with REST APIs.
- Agile experience.
- Be able to translate business terms into technical and vice versa.
- 3 to 6 years experience in PHP development.
- Strong on OOPS and must have worked in depth with PHP 4 and 5.
- Should have used atleast one PHP MVC framework like CodeIgniter, YII, Zend.
- Very good in Database, MySQL or SQL.
- Experience with Web services/API's, Payment Gateways.
- CMS Frameworks: Joomla/WordPress/Drupal. (If any is advantage).
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively.
- Demonstrated understanding of projects from the perspective of both client and business.
- 2 to 5 years experience in Android development.
- Proficient in object-oriented design, data structures, problem solving, complexity analysis, and debugging.
- Knowledge of software development processes & agile methodologies.
- Strong Knowledge in Android SDK, Web Services, JSON, Eclipse IDE, SQLite database, Activities, Services, Broadcast Receivers, UI Designing, Firebase.
- Quick learning, implementation and easy adoption to new technologies.
- Good Communication skills.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organisation, and automatization .
- Ability to write highly modular and reusable code.
- Experience working with Google Maps and Social APIs.
- 2 to 6 years experience in iOS development.
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Deep understanding of web services architecture (SOAP/REST), XML parsing.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Deep knowledge using the database - Core data, SQLite.
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store.
- Experience with memory management & caching mechanisms specific to mobile devices.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Good Communication skills.
- Excellent coding skills and should have an ability to handle a project.
- Knowledge on auto layout and classes.
- Third - Party integrations